Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Leech Lake Guide Service - Walleye Opener

Are you getting ready for the Minnesota Walleye Opener?  I am!  I have so much going on and one thing I can check off the list is a new boat!  I'm excited to say I will be fishing out of a Ranger 620 powered by a Mercury 250 this year.  This is the ultimate in fishing boats and I hope that I get to show you this summer.  My long time friend Toby Kvalevog and I have started a new outdoor adventure group called Leisure Outdoor Adventures (our website will be up soon click here) and we will be working with Chase on the Lake on beautiful Leech Lake.  I'm so excited to tell you more but I will keep things short for now.

Opener on Leech Lake is going to be on fire.  If you or someone you know is looking for a fishing guide please pass on our website.  I promise I won't tell too many bad jokes!  Toby you just never know with him.....

On the other hand my wife, Kristine, and I are due any day now with our second child.  I'm so excited and can't wait to meet our little baby girl.  Gavin our 2 year old is growing fast and loves to be outside looking for birds, frogs and ladybugs!!!

Here is a link to an article I wrote about fishing the Leech Lake Area.  Click Here

Get those jig rods ready to rock and roll!

"Make a Memory"
Jeff "Breezer" Andersen

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you all on the new addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete

Leech Lake - Brainerd Lakes - Mille Lacs - Gull Lake Fishing Guide

This year the L.O.A. Fishing Guide Team has expanded from Leech Lake to fishing on Gull Lake and the Brainerd Lakes Area along with the Wh...