Friday, February 18, 2011

In-Fisherman Musky Show

Hey guys!  If you didn't get a chance to see the episode I filmed with Doug Stange and the In-Fisherman crew here it is.  As I mentioned before I have grown up watching Doug on television and it has always been a dream to fish let along film an actual fish show with him.  On top of the that to catch a pair of the two largest muskies caught on one episode of In-Fisherman television history.  I think my Momma was watching down this day!   I didn't talk much as I was shocked by the big fish and the camera so I let the master take it away.  It's amazing how good Doug can just spit the words out!

Click here to read about the RAPALA X-RAP WALK 13 
(Click after you watch the show.  It will navigate you to
a new page)

I hope you enjoy!

"Make a Memory"
Jeff "Breezer" Andersen

1 comment:

  1. What some beauty fish Jeff!

    Watchin' this video has got me just itchin' to get on some open water to see if I can't get one of my own. Great job on the show and way to get the job done!

    ReplyDelete

Leech Lake - Brainerd Lakes - Mille Lacs - Gull Lake Fishing Guide

This year the L.O.A. Fishing Guide Team has expanded from Leech Lake to fishing on Gull Lake and the Brainerd Lakes Area along with the Wh...