Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ice Roads Walleye Weekend on Leech Lake, MN

From fall musky talk to winter ice fishing.  Yep it's almost time to get that ice gear read to rock and roll.  I wanted to let you know about a great opportunity to learn ice fishing tactics from some of the top anglers around.  On January 14th and 15th fellow fishing bud, Jim Hudson, and crew will be holding a comprehensive ice fishing school on Leech Lake.  I will also be there to help the guys out.  As if I know what I'm talking about!  The focus will be on ice walleye tactics from start to finish.  Their goal is to shorten your learning curve and to increase your odds on your next walleye adventure.

I can't think of a better spot then Leech Lake to get out and put some new tactics to the test and catch a few fish together.  So get the boys/gals together and lets go catch a few walleyes together!

Check out more information at Ice Roads Website

"Make a Memory"

Jeff "Breezer" Andersen

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing... I'll check it out.

    the Average Joe Fisherman
    http://averagejoefisherman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Ryan! It's going to be a fun event

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already getting geared up for ice fishing! I love the change of season...

    ReplyDelete

Leech Lake - Brainerd Lakes - Mille Lacs - Gull Lake Fishing Guide

This year the L.O.A. Fishing Guide Team has expanded from Leech Lake to fishing on Gull Lake and the Brainerd Lakes Area along with the Wh...